IPHA Annual Conference 2020
The 25th IPHA annual conference will be held from May 6-8 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
As in 2014 in Istanbul and 2017 in Madrid, our conference will be partnered with BIBM.
Co-operation with BIBM provides excellent networking opportunities with people from the broader precast concrete sector and it is expected to give us access to an exhibition with more than seventy companies from 43 different countries.
The presentations at the conference deal with topics such as:
- European challenges for precast
- The digital transformation in the construction sector and the role of precast concrete
- A step towards circular economy
- Shaping the landscape with precast
- Precast architecture – technical solutions
- A decarbonized construction sector by 2050 – the role of precast
- Precast successes in Nordic Countries and New business opportunities
Planned activities include:
- BIBM welcome reception.
- IPHA welcome dinner.
- Conference & exhibition. (see www.bibmcongress.eu and click “Program/Conference Program”).
- IPHA general assembly and Terry Treanor award.
- BIBM gala dinner.
For partners, the programme includes a visit to the Louisiana Art Museum and Karen Blixen Home Museum, and a sightseeing tour of Copenhagen.
Members have received their invitations and are encouraged to register for what will undoubtedly be another special conference in Denmark.