An Active Association with Clear Objectives
Discover more about the organisation, its objectives, and events for members.
It is the responsibility of the board to ensure that IPHA delivers on the objectives stated in the constitution:
- Promote free exchange of knowledge and experience between members.
- Promote and fund research and development in the industry.
- Ensure that the needs of members are met in drafting new codes and standards.
- Provide links for clients, customers and specifiers to access information and members’ websites.
- Provide a forum for suppliers to understand current and future trends, and interact with manufacturers.
Research & Development
The association plays an active role in research and development, both directly and via funding.
Through its technical committee, IPHA is directly involved in many projects — working alongside recognised institutions, experts and world leaders in precast concrete.
This enables our members to maintain their competitive position through access to the latest technology, industry trends, codes and standards.
Therefore, they remain at the forefront of prestressed hollowcore technology.
Conferences & Seminars
IPHA holds an annual conference, hosted in different countries, by one of its members. A chance for the IPHA family to get together, share their experiences and knowledge, the conference generally lasts for 3 days.
Attendees benefit from presentations given by fellow members, and external speakers of international repute.
In addition to the annual conference, IPHA hosts dedicated seminars on technical, production, sales and marketing topics.
These events give our members the chance to take away valuable knowledge and practical improvements for their own business.