IPHA Annual Conference 2019
The 24th IPHA annual conference will be held from May 23-26 in Soenderborg, Denmark.
The event celebrates a special anniversary for the organisation, as 2019 marks the 50th year since its formation in 1969.
This year’s conference theme is:
‘THE ONLY WAY IS UP’
Contiga A/S will be hosting the event, and we are delighted to confirm the participation of the following speakers:
- Mrs Oona Strathern – Author and Trend Consultant, ZukunftsInstitut Horx GmbH, Austria.
- Mrs Sabine Erspamer – Managing Director, Echo Precast Engineering, Houthalen, Belgium.
- Mr Kasper Guldager Jensen – Architect, Owner of 3XN and GXN, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Mr Per Thomas Dahl – Director, Bonava A/S, Soeborg, Denmark.
The conference programme also includes a visit to the Contiga A/S factory.
Other planned activities include:
- Welcome dinner on Thursday evening.
- Host’s dinner on Friday evening.
- Presentation of the new IPHA website by Tom Goosey.
- General assembly and Terry Treanor award on Saturday afternoon.
- Annual IPHA dinner on Saturday evening.
For partners, the programme includes a boat trip to Flensburg Fjord, History Centre Dybboel Banke, and a bus tour to the Graasten Royal Castle Garden.
Members have received their invitations and are encouraged to register for what will be a special annual conference in Denmark.